Send red packets via Citi Mobile® App
to win HK$8,888 lucky draw prize
Kung Hei Fat Choy!
“Send Red Packets” service is back this Chinese New Year, welcoming you to share wishes with your friends and family using Citi
Mobile® App! Whether your loved ones are near or far, your greetings can be delivered anytime, as long as they’ve registered for FPS.
What’s more, you could be on your way to winning either $8,888 or $888 when you use the function to send out red
packets and register for the lucky draw via “Get More” in the App!
“Red Packets from Citi”
To win an $8,888 or an $888 Cash Prize, all you need is to:
- • successfully send out at least 2 red packets via Citi Mobile® App, and
- • register for “Red Packets from Citi” Lucky Draw via “Get More” (shown at the bottom right of the screen)
Promotion Period until February 28, 2021. Terms & Conditions apply.
A few taps to send your red packets
*Images are for reference only
You can also register for FPS with your
Tips on Sending Red Packets via Citi Mobile® App
Couldn’t find the “send red packets” in the Citi Mobile® App?
Please update your app to the latest version and try again.
The function is supported by Faster Payment System (FPS). To transfer funds to your payee with a mobile number/ email address / FPS ID, you must hold an active HKD or RMB deposit account, and your payee must register that mobile number/ email address / FPS ID with the FPS service first to link an account to receive fund.
The maximum daily limit for transfer to non-registered account via Citibank Online or Citi Mobile App is HK$10,000 (default amount) or your pre-set daily limit, whichever is lower. The maximum daily limit for transfer to registered third party or other local bank accounts via Citi Mobile App is HK$1,000,000 (default amount) or your pre-set daily limit whichever is lower. To know more about FPS, please visit citibank.hk/fps.
If the transfer-out currency and the receiving account's currency are different, the transfer-out fund will be converted to the receiving account’s currency at the prevailing exchange rate as determined by the Bank without further notice.
And a Prosperous Year of the Ox
Terms and Conditions of “Red Packets from Citi” Lucky Draw (the “Promotion”)
What is the Promotion?
- Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion period is from February 1 to February 28, 2021, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”)
- The Promotion is only applicable to clients who hold valid and/or active HKD and/or RMB checking / savings account of Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and / or Citibank, N.A. (the “Bank”), and fulfill the following requirements (the “Eligible Client”):
- o Successfully register (once only) for the Promotion via Citi Mobile® App under the “Get More” module within the Promotion Period; AND
- o Successfully send out 2 red packets transactions via Citi Mobile® App (supported by FPS) within the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is not applicable to U.S. persons or the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) residents.
- The completion of the registration is not a confirmation of the Reward, which is determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Bank.
How to get the Promotion reward?
- Each Eligible Client will be entitled to one lucky draw chance (the “Lucky Draw”). Lucky Draw winners will be drawn randomly by the computer(the “Winner”).
- A total of 2 Lucky Draw Winners will enjoy an HK$8,888 cash reward respectively; and a total of 30 Lucky Draw Winners will enjoy an HK$888 cash reward respectively (the “Reward”).
- Each Winner can only enjoy either one of the Reward.
- For joint accounts, the Reward will be given to the Primary Account Holder.
- The Reward will be credited to the Winner’s HKD checking / saving account on or before April 30, 2021. The Winners will be announced on the Promotion website: citibank.hk/redpacket and a notification letter will be sent to the Winner as the Lucky Draw Reward notification. If the Winner is not a client of the Bank on the time of reward fulfilment, the Reward shall be forfeited absolutely and shall not be paid to the Winner through any other means.
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, amend and terminate the offers and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without any liability and without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Bank’s decision shall be final and conclusive. The Bank reserves the right to replace the Lucky Draw winner subsequently found to be disqualified.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong SAR and the customers irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of the Hong Kong SAR.
Citibank, N.A., organized under the laws of U.S.A. with limited liability