The upgraded Citi Pay with Points x OpenRice has expanded into 3 NEW services to cater your dining
needs for all occasions! In addition to voucher, you can now scan to pay at restaurants,
order takeaway and book with pre-paid menu with your Citi Points instantly!
Add your Citi Credit Card to OpenRice App now!
From today onwards, use your points to pay for your meals the smart way!
It is now easier than ever to pay with your points
across the following dining services!
Pay with your points in a few simple steps
Pay for OpenRice Pay, Takeaway, Booking with Menu and
Voucher Services using your points directly!
* The screens and figures above are for reference only
Download OpenRice App or visit openrice.com now
Want to review your credit card transaction record after shopping?
Want to check if your refund has been deposited?
Now there’s no need to wait for your monthly credit card statement - simply check all these
by logging in to Citi Mobile® App anytime, anywhere!
Not a Citi Credit Cardholder?
Apply now and experience a world of rewards.
“Citi Pay with Points” Terms and Conditions
- Citi Pay with Points Redemption Service (“Service”) applies to Principal Cardholders ("Eligible Cardholders") of Citi Classic Card, Citi Gold Card, Citi Rewards Card, Citi Prestige Card, Citi Plus® Credit Card, Citi PremierMiles Card and Citi Ultima Card issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited ("Citibank") ("Eligible Cards").
- This Service is applicable to the Single Net Transaction (as defined in Clause 3 below) Cardholders made at Openrice.com Mobile Application or website www.openrice.com (“Openrice.com Platform(s)”) with an Eligible Card (“Eligible Transaction”).
- A "Single Net Transaction" applies to the final amount of a single transaction after deduction of all applicable discounts, reductions and value of cash vouchers. Unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ falsified/ unauthorized transactions are excluded.
- To enjoy this Service, Eligible Cardholders must verify their identity by providing their mobile phone number that has been registered with Citibank, as per Citibank’s last updated record, to receive a One-Time Password, and the identity verification will be confirmed upon the One-Time Password is correctly entered. Eligible Cardholders can select the amount to redeem with Citi Points (“Points”) and complete the redemption under the Service.
- Identity verification will not be required for subsequent redemptions made by the same Eligible Card under the same Openrice.com account.
- The Service is valid immediately after performing the Eligible Transaction. In any case Cardholders exit from Openrice.com Platforms voluntarily or involuntarily including but not limited to network disconnection, technical device malfunction or unexpected outage on Openrice.com Platforms, during any of the steps illustrated under Clause 4-5 above, Cardholders will not be eligible to enjoy the Service and will require to make another Eligible Transaction at Openrice.com Platforms to enjoy the Service.
- The amount of Points redeemed for statement credits to offset Eligible Transaction will be deducted from Eligible Card account. Cardholders may redeem up to Eligible Transaction amount in full with Points or available Points at Eligible Card account (whichever is lower). Cardholders must redeem a minimum amount, which is subject to the minimum required Points shown in the Citi Pay with Points page under Openrice.com Platforms for each redemption. Statement credits will be posted to Eligible Cardholders’ Card Account within 7 calendar days of redemption.
- The redemption rate varies by credit card types and may change from time to time. The exact redemption amount and points required are based on the display at the Citi Pay with Points page under Openrice.com Platforms at the time of redemption.
- Eligible Cardholders must promptly update Citibank of any change to mobile phone number. Citibank shall not be liable to any Cardholders or anyone else for any losses or damages arising from the Service.
- The Service cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged or traded for cash or other promotion.
- If under any circumstances Eligible Cardholders return or cancel the Eligible Transaction, any associated statement credit will remain on Eligible Cardholders’ Card Account and Points will not be returned.
- Unless otherwise specified, Terms and Conditions of the Citi ThankYouSM Rewards Program apply. For details, please visit https://www.citirewards.com/cms/sites/globalrewards-hk-eng/terms-and-conditions.page.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!