Pay tax online in a few easy steps
Check your available credit limit:
- Log on to Citibank Online Banking at www.citibank.com.hk under "My Citi". Select "Credit Cards" and point to "Credit Limit" to see your available credit limit. If necessary, follow "Steps for increasing your credit limit" to increase your credit limit.
Schedule your tax payment:
- Select "Payments & Transfers", enter "One-Time Password", choose "Add a New Payee".
- Select "Merchants", and choose "99. Tax, Business Registration or Stamp Duty".
- Enter the "Shroff Account Number" of your tax bill and "1" for tax payment, then click "Next" to confirm payee registration.
- Click "Make Payment/Transfer" on the Add Payee confirmation screen, choose your card account to pay, enter your tax amount, and select your payment date. Then, click "Next" to confirm your payment.