- The annualized percentage rate (“APR”) ranges from 1.78% to 35.78%, with repayment period of 6 to 60 months.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 1.78% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 0.080% with loan amount of HK$3,500,000 and repayment tenor of 12 months.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 35.78% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 1.46% with loan amount of HK$100,000 and repayment tenor of 18 months.
- APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up to the nearest two decimal places. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ, which is to be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with customer’s profile. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. The maximum APR will change and subject to monthly flat rate amendment. The Bank reserve the right to amend the monthly flat rate and APR. The loan application is subject to the Bank’s approval. For a loan amount of HKD3,500,000 with 12 months repayment period, the monthly flat rate is 0.08% (APR 1.78%), and the total loan repayment amount is HKD3,533,600 (including full handling fee waiver). The above example is for reference only.
- The Annualized Percentage Rate ("APR") of as low as 1.78% is calculated based on the monthly flat rate 0.080% with loan amount of HK$3,500,000 and repayment tenor of 12 months, and is applicable to Citigold Private Client customers with Citi ULTIMA. APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and rounded up to the nearest two decimal places. Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 days per year. The actual APR applicable may differ, which is to be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with customer's profile. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate
- Loan amount of Citi Tax Season Loan is up to 12x times of your monthly salary or HK$3,500,000, whichever is lower.
- Repayment period of Citi Tax Season Loan is of 6 to 60 months.
- Same day approval and same day loan disbursement is only applicable to selected customers who successfully submit the required documents together with a filled in application form before 10am of that working day (Monday to Friday). Actual approval and loan disbursement time may differ based on the information provided.
- Application hotline service hours: Monday to Sunday 9:30am – 6:30pm (not applicable to Hong Kong public holiday)
Terms and Conditions of Welcome Offer (“Offer”)
- The Offer promotion period is from November 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- Customers who successfully apply for Citi Tax Season Loan or Citi Speedy Cash Loan or Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan within the Promotion Period and drawn down on or before January 14, 2024 with a specific loan amount and repayment term 12 months or above (“Eligible customers”) will be eligible for the Offer. Only applicable to customers who do not hold any Personal Loan account offered by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) at the time of application.
|Offer (cash coupons)
||Repayment period 24 months or below
||Repayment period 24 months above
|Loan Amount (HK$)
||Reward for Citigold Private
Client (CPC) / Citigold /
Citi ULTIMA cardholders
|Reward for other customers
||Reward for Citigold Private Client (CPC) / Citigold / Citi ULTIMA cardholders
||Reward for other customers
|HK$1,500,000 or above
|HK$800,000 to HK$1,499,999
|HK$800,000 to HK$1,499,999
|HK$100,000 to HK$399,999
- The Offer for Citigold Private Client/ Citigold Client or Citi ULTIMA cardholder is only applicable to the applicant who fulfill the following requirement from the date of application to the issue date of redemption letter (both dates inclusive):
- Citigold Private Client should maintain the account balance at HK$8,000,000 or above with the Bank, Citigold Client should maintain the account balance at HK$1,500,000 or above with the Bank and Citi ULTIMA cardholder needs to hold the Citi ULTIMA issued by the Bank.
- A cash coupon redemption letter (if applicable) will be mailed to the Eligible Customers’ Hong Kong correspondence address according to The Bank’s record on or before March 31, 2024.
- Cash coupon reward is subject to availability. The Bank reserves the right to offer an alternative gift or benefit in substitution of the cash coupon reward without prior notice. Cash coupon reward cannot be converted to cash and are not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage. The use of the cash coupon reward is bounded by the relevant terms and conditions printed therein and The Bank accepts no liability in respect of the quality of the products and services provided by the supplier involved in this promotion. The respective suppliers are responsible for all obligations and liabilities in relation to such products or services.
- Each Eligible Customer can enjoy the Offer once during the Promotion Period.
- Citibank Personal Loan account of Eligible Customers must be valid and in good condition without any late payment or early repayment, otherwise The Bank reserves the right to forfeit the eligibility of an Eligible Customer to participate in this promotion and the Eligible Customer shall immediately repay to The Bank full amount of Reward under this promotion.
- If Eligible Customers have made early settlement of /cancelled Citi Personal Loan accounts after the Rewards are awarded, The Bank reserves the right to charge:
a) the full amount of the cash coupon reward (if applicable); AND
b) the early repayment fee for the Citi Personal Loan (which is based on a rate on the entire principal amount as set out in the Drawdown Letter)
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Citi Tax Season Loan, Citi Speedy Cash and Citi Card Debt Consolidation Loan are products of Citibank Personal Loan and are subject to the “Terms and Conditions for Citibank Personal Loan”.
- The Offer is not applicable for staff who employed under Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited (CHKL) and Citigroup.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of The Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.